It is very hard to come up with the perfect top-five as there are so many factors to consider. We decided to just go with our gut feeling as its based on first hand experience instead of conducting an empirical study. We will scribble down some more top-fives as we go along.
1. Koh Wai, Thailand – a gem in the Koh Chang archipelago.
2. Perhentian islands, Malaysia – truly white and powdery beach.
3. Pulau kapas, Malaysia – endless and empty it embraces the island.
4. Kuta Lombok, Indonesia – underdeveloped and pristine.
5. Nha Trang, Vietnam – a taste of Europe in Asia.
1. Singapore – both bargain prices and high-roller tags.
2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – clean, organised and easy to find your way.
3. Bangkok, Thailand – bargain hunters Mecka.
4. Hoi An, Vietnam – dream for tailor shopping.
5. Phuket, Thailand – growing into a shopping princess.
1. Singapore – from fast food to Asian delights.
2. Dalat, Vietnam – cheap but with expensive taste.
3. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – this city has it all.
4. Bangkok, Thailand – good mix of Asian and global foods is available.
5. Luang Prabang, Laos – charming eateries and French inspired food.
More top-five will be published soon.