Electric shock kill backpacker in Thailand

A British man was killed by an electric shock as he took a bottle of water from a fridge in Thailand. Friends said he had been relaxing by a pool before he went to the fridge for the bottle and received the fatal shock on the island of Koh Phangan.

Read more here.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s