Tourism Australia has had a massive response to its “Best Jobs in the World” campaign, with more than 31,000 applications received since the competition launched.
Tourism Australia is spending $4 million on an expanded ”Best Job in the World” global campaign with each of the winners to receive a $100,000 six-month ”salary package”, including living costs.
The six ‘Best Jobs in the World’:
• Chief Funster (New South Wales)
• Outback Adventurer (Northern Territory)
• Park Ranger (Queensland)
• Wildlife Caretaker (South Australia)
• Lifestyle Photographer (Melbourne)
• Taste Master (Western Australia)